October 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

Irene from Notes From A Wannabe WAHM has tagged me! What does that mean? I get to post 8 random facts about me.

Here's the official rules
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

And... Here's my random facts
1. I have 2 boys and I'm even going to give you their real names - Ryker (AKA Rooster) is 12 and Jake (AKA Tater) is 7. I wonder if anyone thought I really named them Rooster and Tater :)
2. I have been married for 18 years. Holy cow I had to do the math on that one.
3. I can NEVER remember my anniversary. My cousin calls every year to remind me. (Thanks Crys)
4. I think I may be addicted to Chapstick. I wake up in the middle of the night to use it and panic if I can't find 1 of my 8 tubes.
5. I drink way too much Pepsi.
6. I love to read Janet Evanovich's books.
7. I've seen Grease over 100 times.
8. I have 2 dogs. Riley is a Pekingese/Yorkie and Chloe is a Pomeranian/Yorkie.

Now for my tag to these 8 great bloggers
The Geek's Girl
Cajun Blogger
Claudette's Words
Da Boss and Bry Guy
The Fuzzbutt Files
Here on Columbia Avenue
House of Bargains
Family of 3 Boys

3 comments:

- October 19, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

I love Janet Evanovich too! I want to be Stephanie Plum in another life.
Shrinking Pamelalala
I Don't Commute

Unknown October 21, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

I got chills....their multiplying, and I'm looooooosing control....Ok done now. My girls and I just DVR'd Grease for the hundredth time. I just love this movie!

The Power of Housewife Word of Mouth