October 17, 2008

I'd like to thank the Academy

 
Really, I would like to thank Kim at Flipping Adventures for giving me an I Love Your Blog Award.  Thank you so much I really appreciate it!  
I want to pass on the award to these other blogs - you all are amazing!
Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife
Lisa's Command Post
Hillbilly Heart
Kim's Kountry Kitchen
Raising a Girl
House Wife Mom
The Fife Life

There are some rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you've nominated.

5 comments:

Lori October 18, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

Thank you for the award.

(I'd like to thank the Academy...my readers...my mom....HAHAHA)

Really, thank you!

Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife

DeAnna October 18, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

cool, thanks! It's good to see the posts flowing!

Irene October 18, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

You've been tagged, LOL. Come by my blog and read the rules!!http://notesfromawannabewahm.blogspot.com

Kim October 18, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Glad you found the award...I am so far behind on getting my work done and hadn't got the chance to let you know about it...lol. Oh and thanks for awarding my other blog!
Kimmis Krazy World
Flipping Adventures
Kims Kountry Kitchen
Postcard from Somewhere
Busy Bee Village
Talk Time with Kim