November 29, 2008

Getting there

We've spent the day pulling out Christmas decorations and I must say we've made a lot of progress.  We've got most of the outside decorations up, just need to do the lights on the house and got the tree up, still need to decorate it though and then I just need to put the various decorations around the house and we'll be done.

We even managed to find the treadmill that has been in our storage room since last Christmas.  Rooster asked if we could bring it back out so he could start running at night.  He is starting to get on a big fitness kick, which is good, but I think it's more so he can impress the girls. He even put the free weights up in his room so he can lift weights when he gets home from school.  Are all 12 year olds so girl crazy?  The part that I have a hard time with is most of the girls he hangs around with are in 9th grade.  Seems just a tad bit too old for me but his dad thinks it's pretty cool. Gotta love the men mentality.

0 comments: