November 28, 2008

I'm worn out

Have you ever noticed how being around constant fighting and stress can wear you right out? I'm so exhausted I feel like I could sleep for a few days and still be tired.



As I sit here trying to get my Christmas tree up all I've heard for the past 2 hours is my boys fight like they are mortal enemies.  Please someone humor me and tell me that one day they will actually be friends. This, after my morning spent in hell also known as Wal-Mart on Black Friday.  I honestly could not believe the way some people were acting this morning.  Black Friday is always crazy but this year it was over the top.  I can't count the number of times I got hit by a cart, getting my toes ran over in my soaking wet slippers (hint don't wear slippers outside in a downpour, you're feet ) and I just missed a full on brawl in the electronics section. I guess a guy and a girl were fighting over a TV and it turned physical.  Seriously is saving a few bucks worth going to jail over? 

I'm am glad that I was able to get the majority of my stuff online last night and just needed to pick up a few things.

Maybe I need to take a little vacation and stay at a Las Vegas hotel!

Let me know how your Black Friday was. Hope it was better than mine!

1 comments:

Unknown November 29, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

My Black Friday experience completely rocked, but my friends and I go into it with a sense of humor and a gameplan. Soory yours was not so hot.