November 30, 2008

Life Insurance

Obtaining term life insurance is not something I like to think about but I know it is something I really need to do.  When I quit my job with the Federal Government in January, I lost my life insurance policy that I had with them.  Now I only have a couple of small policies with the credit unions.  It's a little stressful to think that if something happened to me I haven't gotten things set up so Twitch and the kids would have a little bit to help out with things. 

I really need to get on the ball and get it taken care of - first thing after the holidays. (That seems to be my timeframe for everything)

1 comments:

Annuity Rates April 27, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

I am really grateful to read this article and thanks to you for providing such kind of information about life insurance.