November 30, 2008

Christmas Tradition Forgotten

I can't believe I did it!
Every year, since Rooster was a baby, we have gone into Ogden the day after Thanksgiving and watched the Christmas parade where Santa makes his grand entrance. After the parade the lights are turned on in Christmas Village and they have a fireworks show.  By the time it's over we're all pretty hungry and we walk over to a friend's Greek restaurant and have a yummy dinner. 

I have no idea what happened this year but I completely forgot about it! I feel like such a bad mom - how could I forget a tradition that we've had for years?  I have a sneeky suspicion that my kids won't even notice but I still feel pretty bad about it.

1 comments:

Marrid66 November 30, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Aw you shouldn't feel bad. Sometimes we just get too much on our plates you know.

Karen aka marrid66

Here On Columbia Avenue

Da Boss And Bryguy

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!