November 20, 2008

The Gift That Keeps Giving

I'm finally starting to think about what to buy for Christmas gifts. Better late than never right? I always have a hard time deciding what to get friends and family that live out of town. By the time I buy the gift, wrap it, box it up and pay for shipping I'm exhausted. Then I found the wine of the month club. I can have the wine shipped directly to their house and I can determine how often they get it (once a month, bi-monthly or quarterly). I can also set it up for them to receive it every month or a set number of times.  It's like the gift that keeps giving all year long!

Salute!

2 comments:

Unknown November 25, 2008 at 5:54 AM  

It's a good thing our state doesn't allow us to ship in alcohol. (Yeah, we don't drink because of that law! Sure!) Because if they just dropped wine off at my door it's very likely I could end up an alcoholic! lol!