November 29, 2008

Can I get a thank you?

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to anyone who has the job of putting Christmas lights on trees. You've made my Christmas decorating so much easier. What did I ever do without you? I've even figured out a way so I don't have to shape the tree every year.  I'm putting it as is in our fruit cellar when Christmas is over. Why didn't I think of this before?  I almost went and bought a new tree on Saturday that has a memory and shapes itself  then I thought why not just put it away put together.  A friend of mine says she even leaves it decorated when she puts it away but I have such a blast with the boys decorating and would really miss it if we didn't do it.

Yeah this may sound a little lazy but I prefer to think of it as freeing up time so I can shop and spend more time with my family. 

0 comments: