January 16, 2009

Nursing Degree Online

Quite a few years ago, I decided to pursue my degree in nursing. I went to a local university and got my Certified Nursing Assistant license, with the intent of continuing on to get a degree in nursing.  When I finished the course my boss asked what he could pay me to keep me in my position and actually agreed to what I said, so I stayed. Shortly after I had Roster and never found the time to fit in classes and clinicals with a new baby and a full time job.

I recently found an online MS nursing program and it made me start thinking about going back to school. With Saint Xavier University's nursing program most of the course work is done online with a weekend of campus experience.  This type of program could fit wonderfully into a busy life. I could do the online work at night after the kids go to bed and Twitch would be here on the weekends with the kids. This may just be the motivation I need to finish up my bachelor's degree!

1 comments:

Emily Retherford January 19, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

I too am thinking about going back to school! Good luck it's never too late!

Emily
Blah-Zay
Mama and Hustler???
My Mommy Chronicles