January 2, 2009

Happy 2009

I've decided that I've really taken New Year's Eve for granted.  New Year's Eve is always spent at our house and I stress and clean and cook for 2 days before.  This year we managed to fit over 50 people in our house that is not set up to hold that many people, which at first stressed me out, but once I relaxed a bit (okay, a few Coconut Rum and Sprite drinks probably helped) we all had a fantastic time.  We hadn't seen some of our friends since last year and it was good to catch up.

I didn't get too many pictures that turned out for some reason they kept getting worse. Again, it could have been the cocktails but I'm really wondering if at some point you just have to replace the memory cards because the pics by the end of the night were really just horrible.

 
Rooster ringing in 2009

Tater bringing in the New Year

This my friends is what Twitch looks like after 1 too many shots of Tequila - good thing  we only let loose once a year! BTW I'd appreciate it if we kept this pic as our little secret, I'm not sure he would be too thrilled with this moment of sharing. 
What happens at Mindy's house doesn't always stay at Mindy's house - It just might end up on the blog!

By the end of the night this is how the pictures were turning out?!?!

2 comments:

Emily Retherford January 7, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

I'm thinking this was the drinks not the memory cards lol! Great story!

Emily
Mama and Hustler???
My Mommy Chronicles
Blah-Zay

kamster January 7, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

HEY MINDY THIS IS KAMIE...KIM'S SISTER. I WAS JUST CHECKING OUT CASEYS BLOG AND SEEN YOURS. VERY VERY VERY CUTE KIDS. I LOVE THAT CHRISTMAS SAYING ABOUT THE MOM WRITING A LETTER TO SANTA. YOU NEED TO GET ON CASEY AND TELL HER TO UPDATE HER BLOG.

YOUR BLOG IS VERY CUTE!