January 8, 2009

Make it stop!!

I'm done! I want the snow to stop and the temp to raise from 5 degrees to ohh around 75.  I've lived in Utah most of my life and I really should have gotten over my adversity to the snow and the cold, but I really haven't.  We just had 2 days of almost non-stop snow and are in for more tomorrow.

A good friend of mine, who has done my hair for years, moved to North Carolina not far from the Outer Banks. I'm so jealous when I look at pictures of her and her dog frolicking on the beach as I'm sitting with socks, sweats, long sleeved shirt and the portable heater blowing right on me.

I'm thinking now would be a perfect time to go visit and I could even get my hair cut at the same time (it's only been 4 months since I've had it cut - I'm still in mourning).

3 comments:

DeAnna January 8, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

I'm totally opposite. I love the frosty weather and continual snowfall. I would so much rather be cold than hot and come summer-time, I'm always wishing for milder temps.

Lyla January 8, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

North Carolina sounds great right about now.

Lyla in Wisconsin!
Chatty Chica
It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere
Mom to Tweens

kamster January 9, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

I agree! I am so darn sick of the snow! I think everyday about what I am going to do when it warms up! For my pictures I use a simple 3.0 version Scrapbook Factory Deluxe. I have it and you are welcome to download it!