March 6, 2009

Exciting news!

I'm so excited to share the news that I got a new job today! I have been juggling no less than six jobs over the past few months and it was getting difficult to keep them all straight.  I can now get rid of all of the others if I want, but my plan is to keep one in addition to blogging. 

I think the best (and maybe saddest) part for me is I'm giving up on ChaCha. I really liked the job but with the recent changes my pay was cut so drastically that it wasn't worth it for me anymore.  

I've signed a NDA so I can't share too much info but it is a work at home position with flexible hours.  If you are looking for a great work at home job visit Leapforce's website and click on their apply button. 

Berkline

2 comments:

Lolly March 7, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Congrats! I am still looking for something. My choices are very limited since I have satellite internet. Most want DSL or cable. Good luck in your new job!

Mindy March 7, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Thanks Mia! I really hope you find something that works for you - I imagine it would be difficult with satellite. I can't remember are you working with Quicktate? I don't think you have to have DSL for them but I might be wrong.