January 12, 2008

A New Year - A New Beginning

It's so tempting for me to go back and put what we did last summer, last fall, how our Christmas was etc. but it will be much easier just to go forward - no looking back right.

I've been thinking about setting up a blog for awhile now and after talking to Grandma M tonight decided it would be a good idea. It's hard to be so far away from friends and family and know that I don't do a good job keeping everyone informed about what goes on here but please know we think of you all often and know that we love you.

So... here is my attempt at blogging about us. I will try to make regular posts with pictures but first need to figure out how to do all of this.

5 comments:

DeAnna January 13, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

Welcome to the wonderous world of blogging....It's kinda fun, don't cha think?

Unknown January 13, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

Hey Cuz - it'll be nice to read up on you and your family, especially when the Sears family is so far away here in RI. I think we're just a bit overdue for a get together (fond memories at your Mom's house telling jokes all through the night). Working on a West Coast visit by the way. Derek is in his second year of college and Matt is looking at colleges for next year. Say hi to Dave and all the rest of the family.

Chuck

Unknown January 14, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

Wow! You work fast. My grandchildren look wonderful. I can't belive how fast they grow. John and I can't wait for your visit. That being said, I hope you get this. I'm not sure I know how to do this.

Mell

Sally January 14, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

How cool is this??!! You never cease to amaze me! Sally

(Hi, Mell.)

Nancy January 14, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

This is a terrific idea. You amaze me with what you can do on the computer (and life)! It was great to see the response from Chuck...and if you don't mind... Hello and love to Chuck, Linda, Derek & Matt; also to Mell & John. I look forward to more.

Mom