March 20, 2009

Interview with Rooster

I got a cute email the other day that I wanted to share. I had Rooster answer the questions this time and will have Tater do it too. It should be interesting to compare their answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
   ”Clean up your room”

2. What makes mom happy?
   ”Me, having a good day with no fighting. A perfect day!”

3. What makes mom sad?
   “When I don’t have a perfect day”

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
   “Everything!”

5. What was your mom like as a child?
   “A very good daughter”

6. How old is your mom?
   ”A girl never tells her age”

7. How tall is your mom?
   “5 feet 1 inch”  So close! But, I never forget the 1/2".

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
   “Work”  Okay, let me just put this out there - Just because I work all the time does not mean it's my favorite thing! 

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
   “Work”

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
    “She would be a supermodel”  I think he must want something.

11. What is your mom really good at?
    “Typing”

12. What is your mom not very good at?
    ”Cooking – just kidding. I seriously can’t think of anything.”

13. What does your mom do for her job?
    “Works for ChaCha”

14. What's your mom's favorite food?
    “Oriental Chicken Salad”

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
    “She loves her family”   Ahhh!

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
    “Minnie Mouse”  I'm not sure how I feel about this.

17. What do we do together?
    “We going on vacations together (Disneyland).

18. How are you and your mom the same?
    “We both have bad vision. We’re grumpy in the morning.”  That is the truth!

19. How are you and your mom different?
    “She loves showers – I hate showers.”   And... welcome to my world where I have to bribe or threaten my son to get clean.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
    “Christmas and Valentine’s Day- lots a gifts. She hugs me a lot.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
    “Bunco”.   Love my girl's night out!

23. If you could say anything to your mom what would it be?
    “I love you”   Double ahhh!

      

1 comments:

kamster March 26, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

This is so cute! I am going to copy you I hope that is okay! I am so curious to see what me kids would say!