April 5, 2009

I need some motivation

I'm in need of some serious motivation.  I really need to start taking better care of myself.  I'm sleeping 3 or 4 hours a night, eating once a day and I need to lose some weight.  It seems like all of my friends are more motivated and having amazing success with having a more healthy lifestyle.  One friend just got back from a 5K race in Moab, another one is registered to run 5 legs in a marathon (she has also lost 44 lbs since January) and another one just registered for the Ironman competition. 

I guess the first thing I need to do is fix my sleep issues, then I can move on to exercising everyday. I'm wondering if there is such a thing as the best weight loss supplement becaue I could really use some of that too!

I would love any suggestions on how to motivate myself.

5 comments:

Staci A May 10, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

Good luck! Getting motivated always seems to be the hardest part. I hope you find something that works for you!

ivory and moss May 21, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

Hi!

Im having a similar issue, I have to lose some extra bucks as well!
My motivation, Tara from the biggest loser. I follow everything she says, well except the working out 5 hours a day;p
But mainly I eat lots of protein enriched meals drink lots of water and english tea, and work out once a day.
My best advice?
Stop eating by at least 3 pm.
Best thing to do, guarantees weight loss!
good luck:)
Bianca

weight loss pills July 2, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

motivation is very important and it is very hard to achieve,,,, i think you are getting good motivation,,,,,, good luck

Julie July 6, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

I completely understand. Money seems to be the most of my stress but I have found a solution to sleep better and be less stressed at Moma's Life

George August 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Motivation is always so difficult to maintain. I always try using pictures and favorite quotes to keep myself on track.