April 5, 2009

Facebook

I kind of have a dislike for Facebook lately.  Initially, I set up a Facebook account to help with answering questions when working ChaCha.  And then the requests started coming in. From the looks of things, just about everyone from my high school graduating class has a Facebook account.  I was never a big fan of high school. It was a little odd because I was really involved in school activites. I was on the drill team, in the performing arts group and had a group of people that I considered to be good friends but I really preferred to hang out with people from other schools. 

Now I'm getting requests and messages from people that I didn't even really hang out with but you would think we were old lost friends.

I don't know just a little weird.

1 comments:

william2233 January 12, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

Nice site, from a children author